Alumeco needs a structured and development-oriented purchasing specialist for our purchasing team in Poland.
The Alumeco Group is a solid consolidated, internationally operating trade group with base in Denmark. The group is specialized within aluminium for the metal consuming industry. Thanks to a staff of dedicated and future-oriented employees as well as
a clear growth strategy focusing on development of new concepts, the group is today a leading supplier.
Place of work:
Alumeco Service Sp. z o.o.
Al. Zolnierzy I Armii Wojska Polskiego 20
35-301 Rzeszów Poland
As Purchasing Specialist, we offer you to work in an international consortium, where English is the company language. The responsibilities of, our new employee will be supporting the Alumeco Group companies within the following areas:
- Proactively securing supply an efficient flow with high quality, processing purchase orders
- Keep up to date on suppliers, follow up on inbound deliveries
- Cooperate closely with sales department and logistics
- Contribute to optimize and harmonize processes and ensure focus on continuous improvements
- Handling complaints towards suppliers
In our assessment, we will emphasize the following criteria:
- Relevant 1-2 years of work experience within a similar position
- B2 level of English both spoken and written (obligatory condition)
- Higher education within Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration will be an asset, or other.
- Very good communication skills
- Good computer skills within MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Practical knowledge of SAP will be an asset
- Hard working attitude
- Problem-solving personality
- Impact and a great drive
- Efficiency and flair for numbers
- Ambitious, energetic and result oriented spirit
- Enterprising skills
- In possession of good business sense
What you can expect
- Internal training .
- Possibilities to discuss and implement the new ideas into practice
- Daily contacts with your internal clients from different countries
- Being a part of young dynamic and international team
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Competitive salary and bonus performance
- Social Fund benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Good team spirit
Contact and application
- Please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On your application, please add the following:
I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act from 29.08.1997, Act Log from 2002, no. 101, position 926 incl. subsequent changes).