Business Process Agent
Business Process Agent
Ref no: BPA0418
Job in the international consortium Alumeco
The Alumeco Group is a solid consolidated, internationally operating trade group with base in Denmark. The group is specialized within aluminium for the metal consuming industry. Thanks to a staff of dedicated and future-oriented employees as well as
a clear growth strategy focusing on development of new concepts, the group is today a leading supplier.
The place of work will be Alumeco Service Sp. z o.o. in Rzeszow.
As main responsibilities, the new employee will be supporting the Alumeco Group companies in the areas presented below:
- Taking part in various projects as a project coordinator within the local subsidiary, other sister companies as well as on the group level
- Facilitate and oversee multiple projects, driving the cross-functional team within the projects execution
- Ensuring the efficient project management
- Proactively drive change and process improvements across all functional areas
- Support local leaders to identify areas for improvements, establish goals and objectives for each event, create project charter and select cross functional team members and leaders
- Participate in development of Continual Improvement/Lean training materials & curriculum
- Help functional area associates periodically review their business (key performance measures, major accomplishments and significant issues & challenges) and identify improvement opportunities
- Deliver/Present the Continual Improvement/Lean training courses to all levels of the organization, including MSC’s management team; trains and educates leadership and associates on the purpose, value and application of Continual Improvement tools
- Provide and coordinate training on the use and application of various Lean tools/techniques
- Assist associates in establishing and refining performance scorecards, including performance measures, drivers and influences along with establishing performance standards and improvement targets.
- Identify and incorporate external best practices
- Participate in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Project Management, Logistic or similar
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably with LEAN
- Communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good MS Excel skills
- Structured and analytical – being able to find “the devil in the detail” while keeping the overview and prioritize based on relevance
- A good team player who focuses on contributing to the team
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently, efficiently and persistently
- Strong cooperative skills in a global matrix organization with personal and cultural diversity
- Flexibility and ambition to go beyond the ordinary
You can expect:
- working in an international Group where English is the company language
- working with a young, dynamic team with clear career paths
- good possibilities to influence your personal and professional development
- training sessions that are adjusted individually to your profile (SAP R/3)
- opportunity to participate in the mobility program within the Alumeco (up to 1 year in another division of the Alumeco Group based outside of Poland)
- social benefits
- group life insurance
- great work atmosphere
Please send your CV in English to the email address: email@example.com, please put the reference BPA0418 into the mail topic.
In your application documents add the following clause:
I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act from 29.08.1997, Act Log from 2002, no. 101, position 926 incl. subsequent changes).